Lindau Nobel Laureate Meeting
Dr. Arthur B. McDonald will nominate three young scientists to participate in the 69th Lindau Nobel Laureate Meeting dedicated to physics is taking place June 30 – July 5, 2019. Each of the nominees (if selected by the Council for the Lindau Noble Laureate Meetings) will receive: up to 5000€ for in meeting expenses; and 50% travel reimbursement from the McDonald Institute (the balance of travel expenses must be found from other sources). This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for young scientists to interact with world class scientists, and international colleagues.
We are soliciting applications for Dr. McDonald’s consideration by Thursday, November 8th at 11:59 p.m. PST. Applicant and application requirements are outlined below. We welcome all interested young scientists to apply.
- The complete and signed application form;
- An up to date curriculum vitae with a publication list (if a publication list is available) (combined into a single file);
- Letter of recommendation from your academic supervisor (this will be forwarded to the Council for the Lindau Nobel Laureate Meeting).
- Current Undergraduate, Masters, Ph.D. students and Post-Doctoral Fellows belonging to the top 10% of their class;
- Hold no permanent positions;
- Under the age of 35;
- Demonstrate a strong commitment and genuine interest in their field of studies, science, research, and interdisciplinary work.
To submit your application, complete the form below and submit by the deadline of Thursday November 8th, at 11:59 PST. Incomplete application will not be accepted or considered. All enquiries should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.